Dying My Hair Green!! | Using Directions 'Alpine Green' and 'Turquoise'



I've been wanting to dye my hair dark green for a while now, and yesterday I just thought, why not, bought some dye and went for it! Overall I'm super happy with how it turned out!

I'll keep you all updated on how the dye lasts once I've washed it a few times.

Overall it was a super easy process and didn't take too long, I applied the lightener to dry hair, only on the ends, and left it for half an hour. Then I rinsed it out and shampooed my hair, then after rinsing again and towel drying my hair until it wasn't dripping, I applied two tubs of the Directions Alpine Green dye to the top half of my hair, and then applied the one tub of turquoise to the bottom half.

I left that for half an hour and then rinsed and shampooed my hair again, dried it and then wala!

I've made a quick process video of the whole thing on my youtube, so check out the video below!



Share:

0 comments