Pumpkin Lovin



I've always loved Halloween.... and bonfire night....and christmas. I think really autumn and winter are my favourite seasons just because I love all the excitement and the build up and the events. Everything so back to back and one after another, it's just exciting.

I've had my flat decorated for halloween with a selection of poundland halloween goodies and wax melters filled with 'spicy pumpkin pie' since about the beginning of September. Yes the full skeleton in the window and everything.

  

My favourite of the poundland halloween goodies this year is definitely the selection of candle holders; I've got the pumpkin one, the ghost, and the gold skull. Everytime I go shopping I can't help but peep into poundland to grab a new one I've found!

Today me and Jack went up to Aldi and bought one of their 'Monster pumpkins'. I had a go at carving a spider on a web into mine! Could've turned out better but I think it was a pretty good attempt - only stabbed myself in the finger once!




I also carved another pumpkin tonight, but it was this lovely digital one! You can find this illustration on my insta @beckyduckmantondesign, and as always it's available as a sticker too on Redbubble


Have a spooky halloween my lovelies, and feel free to show me your pumpkins!


Share:

0 comments